巴蜀麻将app
歡迎來到逍遙右腦記憶網-免費提供各種記憶力訓練學習方法!

如何完美表達書信中的“謝謝”

編輯: 路逍遙 關鍵詞: 英語學習方法 來源: 逍遙右腦記憶


Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

  在您處的參觀訪問,是我們幾個月中最愉快的一次。謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

  為了旅途中最值得留念的一天,謹向您表示感謝。

  Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

  為了使我去紐約的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收獲),您做了許多事,特此致謝。

  Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

  感謝您為使我們在......的停留期間的愉快所作的許多努力。

  Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

  非常感謝您慷慨的款待。

  I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

  希望不久您能有機會到紐約來,使我能答謝您的盛情。

  You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

  希望您光臨我處,使我能答謝您的盛情。

    Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

    很(非常)(最真誠地)(確實)(衷心)感謝您。

  Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

  感謝您友好而熱情的來信。

  Thanks a million (ever so much).

  萬分(非常)感謝。

  Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...

  請接受(致以)真摯的(衷心的)(深切的)感謝......

  I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...

  我真摯的(深深的)(熱情的)感謝......

  I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...

  為了......,我非常真摯的(深深的)(真誠的)感謝您。 (待續)

  There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.

  再也沒有比收到您的來信更使我覺得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

  Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

  您的來信充滿了樂趣(給了很大安慰)(帶來了歡樂)(使我不感寂寞)。

  Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

  您那彬彬有禮(體貼入微)(令人欣慰)的來信……

  I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

  我無法告訴您,您的來信使我多么高興(寬慰)(覺得有趣)(陶醉)。

  I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important) (charming)(mysterious).

  我很欣賞您在信中描述各種事物的手法。您的妙筆使細小的事情都顯得很有趣(重要)(動人)(神秘)。

  It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...

  承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(關心)……

  It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...

  承蒙好意(特別關心)(十二分好意)……

  At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

  首先,我要感謝您對我的友愛和問候。

  Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

  我確實真誠地感謝你……

  We were deeply touched by ...

  ……使我們深受感動。

  It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.

  這就是說“我深深的(真摯的)(真誠的)感謝”遠不足以(不能確切)(不能明確)表達我的謝意。

  It’s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

  承蒙對我的工作如此操心(為我花費這么多時間)(對我如此關懷)。

  We are indebted to you...

  我們感謝你……

  I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

  未能面謝,深表遺憾。

 


本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶 http://www.zkpij.tw/waiyu/yingyuxuexi/16112.html

相關閱讀:高考英語聽力訓練要講究策略
談語音語調的魔力和重要性
如何用英語表達“相關經驗”
如何練習聽力
高考英語閱讀理解細節理解題高分策略


巴蜀麻将app 甘肃十一选五任三推荐 黑龙江36选7历史开奖 吉林新11选5 有快3官方网站吗 体育彩票半全场什么意思 928彩票游戏 看广告答题赚钱的软件下载 广西快乐10分彩 苏宁云商股票 极速11选5官方网站